Complaints, Constructive Criticism Informal and Formal Correspondence:
EoP MILED Clerk Ecology of Peace communication practices are detailed at: EoP RH Culture Info: Eco & Egological Literacy. EoP v WiP NWO Negotiations informal correspondence — email, landmail, comment, twitter — received by EoP MILED Clerk is responded to at EoP v WiP NWO Negotiations: Correspondence: EoP MILED Clerk’s Response. Formal or Quasi Formal Legal Correspondence is updated at EoP Legal Submissions.
Contacting EoP Acting Clerk:
Landmail: PO Box 5042, George East, 6539, RSA.
Date = Setup or Last Updated with New Info. [U: Date] = Reposting of hacked deleted info;
[CU: Date] = Update of content of prior posting.
- TYGAE: 11 Nov 2016
- EoP MILED Clerk: 25 Jan 2017
- Correspondence: 25 Jan 2017 | CU: 25 Jan 2017
EoP Case & Corr Updates:
- Last updated: 14 June 2017
- Infographics: 14 June 2017 | U: 07 Mar 2017 | CU: 16 May 2017
- EoP Radical Honoursty Factual Reality: 03 May 2017
- EoP NWO Social Contract Future: 09 Feb 2017
- EoP Legal Submissions: 09 Jun 2017 | U: 09 Mar 2017 | CU: 03 May 2017
- EoP NWO Social Contract Options: 21 May 2017 | U: 29 Jan 2017 | CU: 20 Jan 2017
- EoP NTE Green Morning America POTUS: 18 Apr 2017 | CU: 18 Apr 2017
- Military Gospel: 15 Mar 2017 | U: 15 Mar 2017
- Sustainable Security DEFCON Alert Warning System: 04 June 2017
- EoP Alternative Dispute Resolution: 19 Jan 2017 | CU: 20 Jan 2017
- EoP v WiP NWO Negotiations: 14 Jun 2017 | U: 25 Feb 2017 | CU: 03 May 2017
Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality:
- Earth is not flat.
- Resources are finite.
- When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.
- Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.
- The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
- If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations sincerely – aka egological literacy – want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.
Summary of War is Peace History
War is Peace (WiP) history:
- Religious and political ‘peace’ leaders ignored Ecology of Peace Facts; choosing instead to bribe their tribes members to believe it is their ‘inalienable [freedumb slavery] right’ to breed and consume above carrying capacity limits; as they embark on the totalitarian agriculture motivated beyond retardation (motarded) ratrace to choose to join one or other ideological, religious, racial or cultural tribe to engage in resource war thieving to accumulate more resources to grow their tribe to enable it to protect itself from another tribes organized violence resource war thieving, and/or;
- Anti-war Ecology of Peace religious and/or political leaders did inform citizens of Ecology of Peace Facts; but: (A) citizens, journalists, academics, corporate, religious and political leaders were too greedy to breed and/or consume as much as they want; and so nobody listened to such anti-war Ecology of Peace to support the voluntary non-violent implementation of an Ecology of Peace international law social contract; and/or; (B) no Judge or Magistrate was willing to allow Ecology of Peace Facts arguments into their court room; and/or make a ruling in support of requiring their nation to confront the Ecology of Peace Facts for sustainable security of a stable and peaceful nation; and/or (C) not enough Generals and soldiers were willing to collectively support such Ecology of Peace principles and demand by force if need be that their civilian political, religious and legal leaders enact a sustainable world peace social contract.
Current EoP –v– WiP NWO reality future
Humans have now bred so much, and consumed so much of the earths finite resources, that humanity is now between 700 and 400,000 % over carrying capacity limits. Deindustrialization and depopulation is guaranteed; the only issue is whether de-industrialization and depopulation shall occur via the Ecology of Peace or Masonic War is Peace option.
War is Peace (WiP) NWO Option:
Armageddon — Motarded Rat Race Slavery Freedumb human factory farming organized violence conquer and culling racism, sexism, nationalism, socialism, capitalism, nazism, islamism, zionism, corporatism, stalinism, human sacrifice culling, etc — collision of humans overbreeding and overconsuming with ecological finite resource reality: and mother nature uses death, pestilence, famine, war on an unimaginable scale to very violently reduce human population and consumption.
Political, Legal & Military Options for implementing an Ecology of Peace NWO International Law Social Contract:
Currently the following Ecology of Peace NWO social contract EoP options exist for military, legal, alternative dispute resolution or political implementation of an Ecology of Peace International law social contract; which may be used individually or in select combination or collectively: Near Term Extinction Green Morning America US President; Ecology of Peace PoW submission to Swiss Federal Council; EoP Referendum; EoP Wealth Transfer; EoP v Nobel et al International Criminal Court Complaint; EoP Cop21 Political Party Rules; Media: EoP or WiP Rules; and EoP Military Necessity Mutual Coercion Evacuation.
Summary of Difference between EoP and WiP Effective Strategists & Policy Formulators, Problem Solvers:
Masonic War is Peace is about consciously or unconsciously identifying the root cause of the problem, and applying STRATINT to deliberately perpetuate the problem indefinitely so as to socio-politically and financially parastically profit of the misery resulting from the problem. The tap has been left on, the bath is overflowing. Masonic War is Peace profiteers argue about what colour mops to use; who is mopping; who is hiring chinks or japs or coolies to do the mopping, blah blah.
Ecology of Peace identifies the root cause of any problem and applies STRATINT skills to eliminate the root cause of the problem. EoP considers ‘the right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits clauses’ – aka policy — of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract; as the root cause of the majority of socio-economic and political problems resulting from resource depletion and resource wars: including among others: climate change, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, climate change, terrorism, feminism, nazism, Islamism, capitalism, communism, militarization of police, etc. Ecology of Peace STRATINT advisors simply point out the tap is causing the bath to overflow; and find out who is willing to cooperate to turn off the tap.
— Ecology of Peace: Alternative Dispute Resolution.